Thursday, April 15, 2010

Hamper and simple wedding deco.

Eventhough Da Fairies main product is the Diapers Cake, we also customized hamper and we do decorations for wedding, baby shower, or any parties. Below are few simple project I did for free.. Hehehe. So, if u have small budget for your occasions, do contact me. Our price is reasonable and the outcome worth the money. :)

These are few pics of hamper for christmas that I did last year. A friend ordered especially for the boss.. :)



Here are some pics during my cousin's wedding. She wanted something sweet and of course her theme was pink. Please take note there is no pelamin for Kadazan wedding. :) Just a simple arch with two seats. Not pelamin. It was meant for the bride and groom to seat while waiting the cutting cake ceremony.

Side decor.





Cake table and champagne table

the simple arch :)


I hang this at every post of the camp

the humming bird (yes it has the birdie sound)


For any enquiry, do email me at babyfairies@ymail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment